Experience makes a difference
When it comes to furlers, experience makes a massive difference. With over 30 years experience in the yachting industry, Phill and the team have come across many problems with furlers and are confident in finding a solution to match any clients budget. Through our extensive knowledge and experience with furler repairs, we can efficiently fix common problems, such as halyard wrap, seized bearings or problems with sail lengths.
We conduct repairs to existing furlers or supply and install new furlers to any size or type of yacht. Our huge range of suppliers includes but is not limited too; Reckmann, Harken, Profurl, Facnor and Seldon. This helps us meet every clients budget and operational requirements.
We ensure safe and smooth sailing with every job we complete.
Some of the work we carry out includes:
- Supply and Install New Furling Systems
- Furler Repairs
- Replacing Wire/Rod Stay in Furler
- Removal / Replacement of Furlers
- Hydraulic / Electric or Rope Driven Furlers
- Halyard Wrap Prevention
- Furling Line / Block Supply and Instalment
- Advise on Sail Lengths Etc.
- Organise Sail Repairs, Sail Coating, UV Protection
- Bearing Kit Servicing and/or Replacement
- Furling Mainsail, Genoas, Staysails, Spinnakers or Code Zeros
- Halyard Deflectors
Having problems with your furler? Want a price for a new furler?