TruDesign T Handles for Ball Valves are designed and made in New Zealand for use in marine applications above and below the water line. They comply with ISO 9093-2 and certified by Bureau VERITAS and IMCI. They also comply with ABYC H-27 500Lb standard.
The body of the Ball Valve is manufactured in glass-reinforced nylon composite with high impact and tensile strength resulting in a lightweight unit, free from corrosion and electrolysis issues. The ball and sealing rings utilise a PTFE polymer to ensure a smooth action, and continuous ease of operation over many years.
(Ball Valve Not Included – T Handle Only)
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight.
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion.
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints.
- UV resistant – Will not degrade or discolour with ultraviolet light from the sun.
- Large operating temperature range (-40° to +110°C).
- High quality surface finish – Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do.
- Approved by IMCI & Bureau VERITAS to ISO standard 9093-2 when used with TruDesign Skin Fittings.
- Complies with ABYC H-27 500Lb standard when used with TruDesign ABYC collar and TruDesign Skin Fittings.
Product includes the T handle only! Ball Valve is purchased separately.
1/2″ – 1″:
Total Length: 100mm (Fastener hole in centre)
1 1/4″ – 2″:
Total Length: 114mm (Fastener hole in centre)