Powerful, rechargeable 600-headlamp.
With the MH7 you can enjoy maximum flexibility and freedom for all outdoor adventures. Thanks to the 600-lumen removable lamp head, it can be used as a headlamp or handheld light. The lithium-ion battery can be charged quickly via magnetic USB – or on longer trips without access to a power source, you can swap out for AA disposable batteries. Get through long nights using the energy saving mode, or choose constant light mode for superior LED power. And the MH7 comes with a battery status indicator and red light to preserve night vision.
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 600 lm – MIN 20 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 200 m – MIN 20 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 60 h – MIN 7 h
- Power – high light output for every situation
- Mid Power – medium light output for every situation
- Low Power – economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Blink – automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Boost – short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Front Switch – a switch on the top of the headlamp so you can use one hand
- Advanced Focus System – single-handed adjustment of the focus to put light where it is needed.
- Innovative Mounting System – allows for simple removal and positioning of the lamp head for maximum flexibility.
- IP54 – Protection against water projected in powerful spray
HEIGHT AND WEIGHT
- Head Diameter 31 mm
- Weight 139 g
BATTERY AND CASING
- Battery 1 x Rechargeable Li-ion (2x) 14500 Battery Pack 3.7V
- Water Resistance IP54
- Rechargeable Yes
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.