Performance Meets Reliability:
Ronstan Series 40 Triple Block – RF48300 – The new Series 40 ball bearing Orbit Blocks™ provide the perfect balance of strength, performance, and reliability. They offer class-leading dynamic and static load ratings, the highest available in this size of performance blocks. Lightweight and strong toughened glass fibre reinforced nylon cheeks replace stainless steel straps used in traditional utility blocks – the perfect balance of performance and reliability.
As well as traditional single swivel blocks, the range also includes single and double sheave lashing or soft attachment options through to multiple sheave blocks including those with quad and quin sheaves. The range is extremely versatile allowing a multitude of possible systems right up to a 12:1 purchase mainsheet system for off-the- beach performance catamarans.
Series 40 Orbit Blocks™ are fitted with our carbon reinforced C-Cleat™ for secure rope holding with low entry and exit efforts, and fairleads for fast action from any angle. Cleat arms are made from stainless steel and are adjustable for setting to your preferred cleating angle.
Ball Bearing versions incorporate our 2-stage bearing system using ball bearings to minimise friction and a secondary full-contact bearing to maintain low friction across the full working load range.
High Load versions are designed specifically for any application where high dynamic or static loads are expected. They feature a high strength grade 2205 stainless steel sheave & hub together with a triple bearing race to maintain low friction at very high loads.
- Class leading dynamic and static load ratings.
- Lightweight, yet strong. Toughened, glass fibre reinforced nylon replaces stainless steel straps used in our traditional utility blocks.
- Soft attachment, lashing and traditional swivel shackle head options.
- Low profile and compact.
- High performance cleating.
- Rotating cheek for snatch block functionality.
- Integrated becket.
- Low friction 2-stage ball bearing system for efficient and effortless trimming.
- Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies, off-the-beach catamarans and sports-boats to 8m (26ft).
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 9m (30ft).
- Control line applications on larger yachts.
- Snatch block functionality for temporary leads and situational applications like twings, soft luff furling lines, or deflectors.
- Frame/cheeks: Toughened, glass fibre reinforced nylon.
- Head fittings, hubs & fasteners: Grade 316 stainless steel.
- BB Sheaves and balls: High compression strength acetal.
|Max. Rope Ø
|Max. Cable Ø