TruDesign Load Bearing Collars are designed for use with TruDesign Skin Fittings and Ball Valves.
With the Collar in place, the Skin Fitting-Ball Valve-Hose Tail assembly will withstand a 500 lb (227 kg) static force applied to the Hose Tail end of the assembly, for a minimum of 30 seconds – complying with North American ABYC H-27 standards.
Note: TruDesign 2″ Skin Fittings meet the requirements of H-27 as standard (i.e. without a Large Collar installed). Adding a Large Collar to assemblies of this size increases the overall strength and protects the vulnerable exposed section of thread on the Skin Fitting.
- Small: 1/2″, 3/4″ & 1″
- Medium: 1 1/4″ & 1 1/2″
- Large: 2″
- ABYC H-27 compliance for ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1¼”, 1½”, and 2″ sized assemblies. Independently verified by IMANNA Laboratory, Inc. (USA).
- Compact footprint
- No additional bolts or fasteners through or on to the hull
- Ability to retrofit to existing TruDesign assemblies
- Compatible with all hull types across a wide range of hull thicknesses – download product info sheet above
- Shrouded protection
- Fool-proof assembly – if not snug when tightened the Skin Fitting’s length will need shortening. See info sheet.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis