Core Blocks™ are a true all round solution. A tuned 2-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads.
Acetal sheave, alloy cheeks and stainless fixings complete the durable package. For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
Halyard block incorporates a low profile swivel head fork with a removable screw pin for attaching to a padeye or 12mm (1/2′) diameter mast collar post.
- High dynamic and static load capacity
- Efficient 2 stage bearing system
- Ball bearings to counteract side thrust loads
- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling
- Durable aluminium alloy cheek plates
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point
|Product No||Sheave Dia mm (in)||Max Working Load kg (lb)||Break Load kg (lb)||Weight g (oz)||Pin Dia mm (in)||Max Rope Dia mm (in)|
|RF44100||45 (1 3/4)||700 (1540)||1400 (3090)||104 (3.6)||5 (3/16)||12 (1/2)|
|RF44188||45 (1 3/4)||700 (1540)||1400 (3090)||121 (4.2)||5 (3/16)||12 (1/2)|
|RF44140||45 (1 3/4)||700 (1540)||1400 (3090)||151 (5.3)||5 (3/16)||12 (1/2)|