All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads.
For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
Can be mounted on masts and booms using the curved surface adapter. Can be stacked to create a double version, but no more than 60% of the rated working load should be applied to the upper sheave.
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 14m (46ft)
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
- UV stabilised Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel forged shackle
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing liner
|Product No||Sheave Dia mm (in)||Max. Rope Dia mm (in)||Working Load kg (lb)||Break Load kg (lb)||Weight g (oz)||Fasteners mm (in)|
|RF61821||60 (2 3/8)||14 (9/16)||1000 (2200)||2000 (4410)||271 (9.6)||8 (5/16)|
|RF61831||60 (2 3/8)||14 (9/16)||1000 (2200)||2000 (4410)||392 (13.8)||8 (5/16)|
|RF61841||60 (2 3/8)||14 (9/16)||1000 (2200)||2000 (4410)||511 (18)||8 (5/16)|