Vertical Outboard Rail Mount Support Leg (Not Including White Pad):
Kit Does Not Include White Outboard Mounting Pad
The perfect solution to suit most scenarios, especially when your boat doesn’t have a perfectly square join in the push-pit rail. Kit includes:
- 1 x 25mm x 240mm Stainless Steel 316 Mirror Polished Tube
- 1 x 25mm Stainless Steel 316 Tube End with Locking Grub Screw
- 1 x 25mm Hinged Tube Clamp with appropriate Fastenings, all 316 Stainless Steel
- Suits maximum 8 HP 2 stroke motor.
How to install:
- Install White Outboard Pad in correct position on push-pit, having the top, horizontal rail passing through the pad and the vertical, empty hole at the bottom/facing down.
- Install the Tube End Fitting to one end of the Stainless-Steel Tube supplied in the kit, Locktite the grubscrew hard in against the tube. Make sure the tube is entered all the way into the end fitting, you may have to loosen off the grub screw to get the tube to go all the way in.
- Slide the other end on the tube up the vertical hole in the white pad. You might want to tighten the white pad fasteners a little so that the tube doesn’t slide straight out again, you’ll want it to be able to move slightly in the next step.
- Remove the fasteners out of the hinge fitting, hinge the fitting around the bottom rail of the push-pit as close to in line under the vertical adjustable tube and start the bottom allan head fastener to hold it in place.
- Adjust the length of the vertical tube supplied in the kit, so the hole in the tube end fitting and the top hole in the hinge fitting line up, then install the Phillips head screw.
- Once happy with the positioning of the bracket tighten all fasteners up.